|Faith||Cult of Pestilent Despair|
The Warrens of Panther is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Mournful Caliph with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, ritual sacrifices, and digital currency. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 4.896 billion Panthers are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Black Pagoda. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Pantherine economy, worth a remarkable 1,555 trillion black doubloons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 317,735 black doubloons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Autocrats are persona non grata, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panther's national animal is the Black Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of Pestilent Despair.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Panther voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Panther, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Panther, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn.
- : Following new legislation in Panther, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Panther, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Panther was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Panther lodged a message on the South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Panther, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people.
- : Following new legislation in Panther, advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of Mournful Caliph's most personal functions.
- : Following new legislation in Panther, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Rongorongo, Dorig, Lingang, Fog Field, Guadalupador, Dellvizio, Velarde, NorgiestoileckylockJ, AAmericanium, Glabo, Densaner, Postania Land, Pigs Sheep and Wolves, The Unified Missourtama States, Chance ONeal, Americatain, NothernLites, Splena, Bria Wores Bobba, Johanneslanden, Sahcara, Ioscana, Indegionesia, Oakenvalley, and Augusta Renata.