The Pavlovsk of Panjal is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Navin Kamath with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, sprawling nuclear power plants, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.614 billion Panjalis are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kushab. The average income tax rate is 69.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Panjali economy, worth 560 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 154,981 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The youth of today are literally shaped by big business, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and multilingual concierges man empty inner city apartment blocks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panjal's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Panjal voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Xoriet".
- : Panjal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction"".
- : Panjal endorsed The United Socialist Republics of Sietsk.
- : Panjal voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Don't Kill the Poor Act".
- : Panjal changed its national nation type to "Pavlovsk".
- : Panjal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : The Island of Nationalist Gold Union appointed Panjal as Governor of Kashmir with authority over Appearance and Communications in APSIA.
- : Panjal was banned from Australia by The Republic of Neale Junction.
- : The Island of Nationalist Gold Union dismissed Panjal as Oligarch of APSIA.
- : Panjal lodged a message on the APSIA Regional Message Board.