|Leader||The Grænsçh Head Administration|
The Kingdom of Pangeodrea is a huge, safe nation, ruled by The Grænsçh Head Administration with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 947 million Keys have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sçhlääf de-Įptuuv. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.4%.
The strong Grænsçh economy, worth 68.0 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,804 Rupees, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 254,163 per year while the poor average 14,646, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The government puts forth the claim that harming young girls is wrong, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, the arms industry is strictly regulated, and all you have to do is pray to get into Pangeodrea. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pangeodrea's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pangeodrea lost the endorsement of The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Pangeodrea was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Pangeodrea was endorsed by The Progressive Republic of Yondoria.
- : Pangeodrea was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Michis.
- : Pangeodrea was endorsed by The United Socialist Barangays of Nangka.
- : Following new legislation in Pangeodrea, all you have to do is pray to get into Pangeodrea.
- : Following new legislation in Pangeodrea, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Pangeodrea was endorsed by The Republic of Ecologiania.
- : Pangeodrea was endorsed by The Promise in our Hearts of Dyllonia.
- : Pangeodrea endorsed The Sir This Is A Wendy's of Dacay.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Araine, Sylh Alanor, Typica, Floofybit, Liphia, Vikoland, Melenavenia, Northern Endo, The Star Enpire, The Land Named Bob, New Filippe, Golden gateway, Tiralta, Denimz, Uitmuntendheid, Tovenia, Narwhal, Remnants of the Pacific, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, Duneraven, Inaros OPA, Croonia, Grayk San, Aephony, Michelland, Nottinghaven, Perpetual Light, New Pi-Ramesses, Axolotlta, Valdonland, Fuernox, Irelis, Haibaria, Letargia, Iscandare, Fel Vudos, Everetunga-Hari, Far Anoglinlan, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, Polushia, Delta Vega IV, Brazileand, Adawu, Nekhuser-Ra, Hollandi, Hoqeallistan, Applemarsh, Porthosia, and 6 others.Froler, Ladita, Ecologiania, Nangka, Michis, and Yondoria.