|Leader||Futa Nari Y Memento Nonoc|
The Minarchism of Pangeana is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Futa Nari Y Memento Nonoc with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 2.229 billion Pangeanoes have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Calimayan. The average income tax rate is 83.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pangeanan economy, worth 300 trillion pangeos a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 135,001 pangeos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gun-wielding gangsters sometimes deal death from as far as ten paces away, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, begun the Clone Wars have, and major cities run on potato batteries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pangeana's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Ateismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pangeana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Pangeana, major cities run on potato batteries.
- : Following new legislation in Pangeana, begun the Clone Wars have.
- : Following new legislation in Pangeana, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Pangeana, gun-wielding gangsters sometimes deal death from as far as ten paces away.
- : Pangeana's influence in The Democratic Commonwealth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Pangeana, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces".
- : Following new legislation in Pangeana, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Pangeana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Pangeana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Most Advanced Defense Forces, and Largest Governments.
Endorsements Received: None.