|Leader||the minister of guidance|
The Democratic States of Palvat is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the minister of guidance with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.768 billion Palvatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of blossom. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Palvatian economy, worth 263 trillion florins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,060 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Palvat's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is secular state.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Palvat was endorsed by The United Nations of Eppur.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Palvat was endorsed by The United Commonwealth of Solleana.
- : Palvat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-florin mansions.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Wysrod, Clialaad, Megistos, The Republic of Osea, Valentian Elysium, Drewish, Namakan, Solsevara, Galimania, Makykay, Keswickholt, Anisopterra, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Northern Nivaria, United States of Island land, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Marxist Germany, Pianaville, Krystalveil, Wischland, JanRaiQlux, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, New Kowloon Bay, Capea, Silvedania, Alemputo, Saint Islaw Wra, Grimmywelsh, Dorab, Solleana, and Eppur.