The Kingdom of Palsada is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Dux Executor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 17.717 billion Palsadans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manicouagan. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Palsadan economy, worth a remarkable 5,928 trillion Divitiaes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 334,622 Divitiaes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Women give birth underneath so many blankets that the doctor can't feel the bump, military funding has been stripped back, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and hordes of tourists are ruining the environment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Palsada's national animal is the Drunken Meretrix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Palsada was endorsed by The Queendom of Arymstan.
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, women give birth underneath so many blankets that the doctor can't feel the bump.
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, self-driving cars are unpopular due to suspicion that they murder their passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Palsada, human sacrifice to the metaphorical altar of Mammon ensures national prosperity.
- : Palsada was endorsed by The Confederacy of Canarmybrat.
- : Palsada created a new poll in Roman Byzantine Union: "Are you interested in the Roman Byzantine Union opening alliance in politics and war? ".
Endorsements Received: 10 » Greater Balticia, Lion Clan, North Johen Ezermard, DACOROMANIA, Andalusian Union, Jaydonian, Elliotus, BrandiiBoo, Canarmybrat, and Arymstan.
WA update pending: Nation has 9 verified endorsements.