The Kingdom of Pallas Athenaie is a massive, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 1.315 billion Pallas Athenaieans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maharlika. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Pallas Athenaiean economy, worth 97.9 trillion Gold Feathers a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,443 Gold Feathers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, a popular saying is "a chicken for every pot and an abortion clinic on every street", shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals, and foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pallas Athenaie's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pallas Athenaie was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Pallas Athenaie was endorsed by The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Pallas Athenaie was endorsed by The Sparkling Waters of Namakan.
- : Pallas Athenaie was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Pallas Athenaie was endorsed by The Potato of Silvedania.
- : Pallas Athenaie endorsed The Fabled Republic of Wischland.
- : Following new legislation in Pallas Athenaie, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Following new legislation in Pallas Athenaie, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Pallas Athenaie endorsed The Republic of Testa.
- : Pallas Athenaie endorsed The Democratic Republic of Batona.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Wysrod, Dustwind, Valentian Elysium, Anisopterra, Coreras, Drewish, Northern Nivaria, Maconshinbernititte, Ignis Cinere, The unidet Of life, Kaltovar, United States of Island land, Makykay, Colonel Terrosit, Holma, Clialaad, The Republic of Osea, Vivolkha, Mastodonia, Blogotopia, Tzo, Creeptopia, Dovant, Evertopia, The Snake Brotherhood, Galimania, Eppur, City of Saint Nicolas, Eist, Palman, Kachikawawa, Chip Skylark, Airday, Marroc, Anollasia, QuazaFire, ShadowVoltia, Maalemzya, Isentran, Danyl, Terra Royaume, Pianaville, The Galactic American Imperium, Liberdon, Marxist Germany, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Greater Puptioneberadon, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, and 14 others.The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Samonaemia, Batona, Testa, Silvedania, Alemputo, Namakan, Yellowjacket, and Dorab.