The Commonwealth of Paleo 11 is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.259 billion Paleo 11ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 25.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Paleo 11ian economy, worth 47.3 trillion Selkies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,606 Selkies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paleo 11's national animal is the Felch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paleo 11's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Paleo 11's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Paleo 11 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Paleo 11 relocated from Terra Nova to Artificial Solar System.
- : Paleo 11 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Paleo 11 became WA Delegate of Terra Nova.
- : Paleo 11's influence in Terra Nova rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Paleo 11 was endorsed by The Empire of Fidelis 57.
- : Paleo 11 was endorsed by The Empire of Fidelis 56.
- : Paleo 11 was endorsed by The Republic of PH 39.