The Empire of Palemonid is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Palemon with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 915 million Palemonidians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vilnius. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Palemonidian economy, worth 117 trillion Litas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 128,651 Litas, with the richest citizens earning 9.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, the new coalition government is so large nobody knows where it begins, and Palemon has just been declared ruler of Palemonid in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Palemonid's national animal is the Stork, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Palemonid was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Palemonid was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Palemonid was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Palemonid was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Palemonid was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Palemonid was endorsed by The Endangered People of Why are we hear.
- : Palemonid voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Palemonid changed its national leader to "Palemon".
- : Following new legislation in Palemonid, Palemon has just been declared ruler of Palemonid in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Palemonid, the new coalition government is so large nobody knows where it begins.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Meropis, Eco-Paris Reformation, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, St Scarlett, Elisabethshagen, Lodhs beard, Northern German Federation, Walfo, Thracia Republic, Eppur, Ottterland, Girvage, Invernessia, Yahlia, North of Americas, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Nova Babilonia, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Dark Matter, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, Ombran, An Clar, Zulrich, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thracia and Crimea, NorthPortugal, Schiltia, Imperium Anglorum, Trixeland, GanymedEuropa, Alsted, Nardin, Kebabian States, Othenhiem, Pilipinas and Malaya, Aroale, Trilanian, Soclania, Ostymandia, West Atone, Saiwania, Christian Terra, Ayslend, Mombourg, New Eestiball, Belvanski, and 23 others.Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Europe a Nation, Rary, Sicheslav, Armbruster, Gliesetonia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Panversia, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Dervenland, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Leukante, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Why are we hear, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.