The Republic of Pale Authority is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its triple-decker prams and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 553 million Pale Authorityians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 46.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Pale Authorityian economy, worth 22.5 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,632 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People who have lived their entire lives in Pale Authority are shocked to discover that they are not citizens, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, citizens must pay to enjoy Pale Authority's pristine beaches, and the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pale Authority's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pale Authority's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pale Authority's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pale Authority relocated from Pale to The Rejected Realms.
- : Pale Authority was ejected from Pale by Pale Authority.
- : Pale Authority password-protected Pale.
- : Pale Authority ejected The vril-society from Pale.
- : Pale Authority resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Pale Authority's influence in Pale rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Pale Authority lost WA Delegate status in Pale.
- : Pale Authority became WA Delegate of Pale.