The Republic of Palamien is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 536 million Palamas hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Züraberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Palamian economy, worth 56.1 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 104,628 Marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 304,995 per year while the poor average 28,369, a ratio of 10.8 to 1.
Escalators are avoided at all costs, children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, and primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit. Crime is well under control. Palamien's national animal is the Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Palamien was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Palamien was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Palamien was endorsed by The Federal Republic of White Bananistan.
- : Palamien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Palamien, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Palamien, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Palamien was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Palamien was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Palamien endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Following new legislation in Palamien, children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Erinor, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, The Filippinas, Anserisa, Barabarom, Aumeltopia, Hutington, Luzonesia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Rabbitz, Tsunamy, Crystal Creation, Qawe, New Ancapland, Isles of Creckero, Bawkie, West Pastafaria, Eskvenn, Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, Ralphburg, Wehraboos, Qvait, Farengeto, Hanguk-Nippon, PenguinPies, Omiri, Volaworand, Kringalia, Beepee, Ebonhand, Jehenna, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Xandev, Quh, Merevane, Virmena, Vardanfel, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Meistonia, Starsight, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Shefino, Compli, NganXuan, and 27 others.The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Melicorium, Kandorith, Auphelia, Royaltica, Laamiva, ChickenDome, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Yeldarbsland, Ovkianos, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Kedjens, Avia Lavanda, Midand, Concrete Slab, White Bananistan, Catillos, and B H A R A T.