|Leader||Muhammad Ali Jinnah|
The Islamic Republic of Pakiranistan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Muhammad Ali Jinnah with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 7.786 billion Pakiranistanis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Islamabad. The average income tax rate is 34.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Pakiranistani economy, worth 494 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 63,566 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
It is a crime to operate a combine harvester while intoxicated, the government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, wounded veterans can only get prosthetics if they agree to become walking billboards for the arms industry, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah has just been declared ruler of Pakiranistan in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pakiranistan's national animal is the Markhor, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pakiranistan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Pakiranistan ceased to exist in Novae Terrae.
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Novae Terrae fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Novae Terrae fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Pakiranistan's influence in Novae Terrae fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".