The Kingdom of Paiarrea is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and national health service. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 17.134 billion Hastinese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hármaga. The average income tax rate is 63.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Paiarrean economy, worth a remarkable 3,052 trillion Oeris a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 178,157 Oeris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences, military service is compulsory, and violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Paiarrea's national animal is the Swan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paiarrea's influence in NationStates World Regions rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Paiarrea's influence in NationStates World Regions rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Paiarrea's influence in NationStates World Regions rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Paiarrea's influence in NationStates World Regions rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Paiarrea was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Paiarrea changed its national motto to "Universi enim hic sumus".
- : Paiarrea changed its national capital to "Hármaga".
- : Paiarrea relocated from Osiris to NationStates World Regions.
- : Paiarrea was refounded in Osiris.
- : Paiarrea ceased to exist in NationStates World Regions.