The United Isles of Pai Lei is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Vance Woate with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 15.563 billion Pai Leites enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lue Mio. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Pai Leian economy, worth a remarkable 3,478 trillion Tais a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 223,518 Tais, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', and conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies. Crime is totally unknown. Pai Lei's national animal is the lobster, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pai Lei endorsed The Democracy of Freedom SDB.
- : Pai Lei was endorsed by The Democracy of Freedom SDB.
- : Pai Lei was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Isle of Shelby.
- : Pai Lei endorsed The Sultanate of The Pacific Caliphate.
- : Pai Lei endorsed The People's Republic of EHWAH.
- : Pai Lei was endorsed by The People's Republic of EHWAH.
- : Pai Lei was endorsed by The Sultanate of The Pacific Caliphate.
- : Following new legislation in Pai Lei, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Pai Lei voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Order of the Grey Wardens".
- : Pai Lei voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation of Tobacco".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Solorni, THX1138, Cocktail Waitresses, Zarax, The Bhamas, Snowvenia, New Fakeland, North East Somerset, Emango23, J0rd, Kerbalonia, The Free United Nations, The English Regions, Kaoss, Dolor Mortis, Illand, EHWAH, and Freedom SDB.