|Leader||General Lukazo Vaizey|
The Supreme Dictatorial Regime of Pahlavishan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by General Lukazo Vaizey with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.811 billion Pashlavians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valterkrieger. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66.2%.
The thriving Pahlavishanian economy, worth 301 trillion Pashlavian Karlovs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 107,107 Pashlavian Karlovs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 311,994 per year while the poor average 29,071, a ratio of 10.7 to 1.
Asking a cutie their star sign is always met with withering scorn, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, military spending is on the increase, and bruised children are made to thank their bullies for the valuable life lessons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pahlavishan's national animal is the Herculean Squid, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Imperial Cultism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, bruised children are made to thank their bullies for the valuable life lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, asking a cutie their star sign is always met with withering scorn.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- : Pahlavishan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, caroling is considered a public disturbance.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, Pashlavians are wondering where have all the flowers gone.
- : Following new legislation in Pahlavishan, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Pahlavishan lodged a message on the The Free Nations Realm Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Obets, Grand Abaco, BBoss, My Nation, Sulivannia, Narvatus, Emaha, Songateri, The Mikalan Empire, Northern Celtic Regions, Elura, Asianite, Europan Union, Kitsunistan, Linkers Sha, Rosemeir, Moka Pamplemousses, The Free France, Parenlord, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Xurisha, and Minacary.