|Faith||The Church of Min|
The Kingdom of PaginMin is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Min with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.159 billion Kyratis are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyrat. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient PaginMinian economy, worth a remarkable 2,259 trillion Kyrati Royals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 246,663 Kyrati Royals, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government advises foreign diplomats to speak softly and carry a big bag of cash, truancy officers have a hard time catching children trained in advanced camouflage skills, the government is known to care more about its buildings than its people, and wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. PaginMin's national animal is the Honey Badger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Church of Min.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PaginMin was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : PaginMin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : PaginMin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : PaginMin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, the government is known to care more about its buildings than its people.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, truancy officers have a hard time catching children trained in advanced camouflage skills.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, the government advises foreign diplomats to speak softly and carry a big bag of cash.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, scenic beaches are now protected by massive concrete walls.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Amerion, Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Erinor, Qvait, Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Mapico, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Kandorith, Techganet, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Sedunn, The Worst army of, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Dis7Nation, Volaworand, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Shefino, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Markla, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Laamiva, Belschaft, Merevane, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Phanama, and 41 others.Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Royaltica, Alfama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Direwolf1, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Canmore, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Blondiesland, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Scu Greinne, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Bichedder, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, House Ahsanul, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Storalia, Freavia, and Ipugao.