|Faith||The Church of Min|
The Kingdom of PaginMin is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by King Min with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.326 billion Kyratis are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyrat. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The frighteningly efficient PaginMinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,107 trillion Kyrati Royals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 207,860 Kyrati Royals, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 721,757 per year while the poor average 43,663, a ratio of 16.5 to 1.
Citizens who don't attend the nation's massive military parades tend to disappear overnight, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, and nobody draws smiley faces on receipts anymore. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PaginMin's national animal is the Honey Badger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Church of Min.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PaginMin was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, nobody draws smiley faces on receipts anymore.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, citizens who don't attend the nation's massive military parades tend to disappear overnight.
- : Following new legislation in PaginMin, emigrants arrive on foreign shores with nothing but pocket sand.
- : PaginMin was endorsed by The Free State of Sesteran.
- : PaginMin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Churumduul.
- : PaginMin was endorsed by The Giga Reich of Ariankido.
- : PaginMin was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
Endorsements Received: 73 » Drugged Monkeys, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Luddinlande, FreeFishers, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Techganet, Noire Denholm, Farengeto, Erinor, Moreana, Curlyhoward, Aidenfieeld, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Wyatonians, Hanguk-Nippon, Darakin, Lambdaland, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Lotadia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Jaxon, New Briantown, Complete Conformity, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Silberne Wache, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Macrothea, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, Noveos, Transcostria, Xandev, Saciu, Kandorith, and 23 others.Vincent Field, Grouu, Auphelia, Kroumos, Midand, Quiescent, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Whimichy, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Akindom, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, The Dragon Enclave, Ostanasia, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Ariankido, Churumduul, Sesteran, and Chocholand.