|Leader||Chancellor Zar Koranal|
The Great Observer Federation of Pacificora is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Zar Koranal with a fair hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.342 billion Pacificans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pala. The average income tax rate is 80.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pacifican economy, worth 741 trillion Koras a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,735 Koras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
A suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Pacifican politicians, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire, autocrats are persona non grata, and multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy". Crime is totally unknown. Pacificora's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pacificora's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Pacificora changed its national nation type to "Great Observer Federation".
- : Following new legislation in Pacificora, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy".
- : Following new legislation in Pacificora, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Pacificora, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire.
- : Following new legislation in Pacificora, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Pacifican politicians.
- : Pacificora relocated from Osiris to Cobalt Network.
- : Pacificora's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pacificora altered its national flag.
- : Pacificora was refounded in Osiris.