|Leader||Chancellor Zar Koranal|
The Grand Cobaltian Bureaucrat of Pacificora is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Zar Koranal with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.312 billion Pacificans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pala. The average income tax rate is 76.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pacifican economy, worth 451 trillion Koras a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,279 Koras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The Pacifican Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, in a baffling press conference Chancellor Zar Koranal proudly dismantled a broken door, and politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls. Crime is totally unknown. Pacificora's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pacificora changed its national motto to "Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people!".
- : Pacificora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Pacificora voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Iran".
- : Pacificora voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Cloning Conventions".
- : Pacificora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Pacificora composed a new Welcome Telegram for Cobalt Network.
- : Pacificora approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate Iran".
- : Pacificora canceled the Welcome Telegram of Cobalt Network.
- : Pacificora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Pacificora lodged a message on the Cobalt Network Regional Message Board.