The Commonwealth of Pacho is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Grand Poobah with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.926 billion Pachoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pacho City. The average income tax rate is 33.3%.
The powerhouse Pachoan economy, worth 171 trillion Pesos a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 88,834 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Only adults may purchase violent video games, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government imposed restrictions, the government has solemnly sworn not to look up other nations' internet browsing history if the favor is returned, and military funding has been stripped back. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pacho's national animal is the Marmot, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pacho was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Pacho was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Pacho was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Pacho was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Pacho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Pacho, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Following new legislation in Pacho, the government has solemnly sworn not to look up other nations' internet browsing history if the favor is returned.
- : Following new legislation in Pacho, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Pacho, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Pacho, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Sankami, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Xentherida, Notyoutopia, Vegetarian States, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Holy Oranz, Meritdom, Guslantis, Vantaria, Lionia, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Avalon, SillyString, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, Republic of Dixie, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Wineclaw, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Kingdom of Space, Zyvetskistaahn, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Kaschovia, Malta Comino Gozo, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, Vazali, Lord Ravenclaw, Valdr, American MapleStory, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Pallaith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Colony of lasting Hopes, Kwaj, and 28 others.Amerian States, General COE, Reannia, Vszeklina, Friently, Moristia, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, Rylam, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Aenglaland, AdyLand, and Zedeya.