The Disputed Territories of Paahoenenoet is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.539 billion Paahoenenoetians are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The large, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.5%.
The thriving Paahoenenoetian economy, worth 53.7 trillion Deneroes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Average income is 34,902 Deneroes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 112,801 per year while the poor average 8,161, a ratio of 13.8 to 1.
Leader has just been declared ruler of Paahoenenoet in an international press conference. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Paahoenenoet's national animal is the Scorpion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paahoenenoet was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : The Republic of Khilix dismissed Paahoenenoet as d of Khilix.
- : Paahoenenoet's influence in Mau puppet storage rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Paahoenenoet applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Paahoenenoet relocated from Imperial axis states to Mau puppet storage.
- : Paahoenenoet was banned from Hemithea by The Free Land of Hemithea.
- : The Free Land of Hemithea dismissed Paahoenenoet as d of Hemithea.
- : Paahoenenoet resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Paahoenenoet's influence in Imperial axis states rose from "Zero" to "Ambassador".
- : Paahoenenoet relocated from Mau puppet storage to Imperial axis states.