The Free For All State of Ozwald is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, digital currency, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.263 billion Ozwaldians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ozville. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ozwalda economy, worth a remarkable 2,470 trillion Ozzes a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Tourism, Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 240,681 Ozzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Political hopefuls must announce their intentions decades in advance to accommodate extensive background checks, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, third world countries are rich in "I Love Ozville" t-shirts, and small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ozwald's national animal is the Ozzy Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Superfluous Zzz.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ozwald was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive and Highest Crime Rates and the Top 5% for Highest Economic Output, Highest Poor Incomes, and Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Ozwald's influence in Solid Kingdom rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Ozwald altered its national flag.
- : Ozwald relocated from Balder to Solid Kingdom.
- : Ozwald was refounded in Balder.
- : Ozwald ceased to exist in Solid Kingdom.
- : Ozwald was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ozwald was endorsed by The Ranellian Monarchy of Dytarma.
- : Ozwald was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Ozwald's influence in Solid Kingdom rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".