The Sultanate of Ozox is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 16.437 billion Ozoxians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.0%.
The thriving Ozoxian economy, worth 864 trillion Zoxes a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 52,616 Zoxes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 186,244 per year while the poor average 10,732, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Harry Potter books are banned, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is moderate. Ozox's national animal is the camel.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ozox's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ozox's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ozox's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ozox relocated from Iran to The Rejected Realms.
- : Ozox was ejected from Iran by The United States of Iramerica.
- : Ozox's influence in Iran fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Ozox's influence in Iran fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Ozox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Ozox was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Ozox was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Highest Economic Output.