The Kingdom of OWI Curators is a tiny, orderly nation, notable for its restrictive gun laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 10 million OWI Curatorsians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 43.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The fragile OWI Curatorsian economy, worth 194 billion Monieses a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 19,443 Monieses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. OWI Curators's national animal is the Animal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : OWI Curators's influence in Old West Indies rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : OWI Curators updated the World Factbook entry in Old West Indies.
- : OWI Curators's influence in Old West Indies rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : OWI Curators published "Nation Management" (Meta: Reference).
- : OWI Curators published "Getting Started" (Meta: Reference).
- : OWI Curators altered its national flag.
- : OWI Curators published "OWI Maps" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : OWI Curators's influence in Old West Indies rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : OWI Curators's influence in Old West Indies rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : OWI Curators was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian and the Top 10% for Most Extreme, Most Conservative, and Most Ignorant Citizens.