The Disciple of Urshawabad of Ovskyth is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its compulsory military service and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 3.719 billion Ovskythians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28.8%.
The strong Ovskythian economy, worth 193 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. Average income is 51,909 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force. Ovskyth's national animal is the Hawk.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ovskyth's influence in Abuses rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Ovskyth's influence in Abuses rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Ovskyth's influence in Abuses rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Ovskyth resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ovskyth changed the regional banner of Abuses.
- : Ovskyth abolished the regional flag of Abuses.
- : Ovskyth updated the World Factbook entry in Abuses.
- : Ovskyth became WA Delegate of Abuses.
- : Ovskyth's influence in Abuses rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Ovskyth was endorsed by The Republic of Elia Kado Gro.