|Leader||Prime Minister Mustafa Tong|
|Faith||Be Awesome to Each Other|
The Gentle Peoples of Outter Micronesia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Mustafa Tong with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 37.026 billion Gentle Outer Micronesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government is dominated by the Department of Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banaba Island. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Gentle Outer Micronesian economy, worth 666 trillion Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 18,013 Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is giving peace a chance, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Outter Micronesia's radio stations, and Outter Micronesia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime is totally unknown. Outter Micronesia's national animal is the Serval, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Be Awesome to Each Other.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Outter Micronesia's influence in Wysteria fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Outter Micronesia's influence in Wysteria rose from "Sprat" to "Power".
- : Outter Micronesia relocated from Lazarus to Wysteria.
- : Outter Micronesia altered its national flag.
- : Outter Micronesia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Outter Micronesia ceased to exist in Wysteria.
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Outter Micronesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Identity Theft"".
- : Outter Micronesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Access to Scientific Knowledge"".
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".