|Leader||Prime Minister Mustafa Tong|
|Faith||Be Awesome to Each Other|
The Gentle Peoples of Outter Micronesia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Mustafa Tong with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.63 billion Gentle Outer Micronesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government is dominated by the Department of Education, with Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banaba Island. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Gentle Outer Micronesian economy, worth 602 trillion Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 17,927 Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, nude art is becoming wildly popular, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown. Outter Micronesia's national animal is the Serval, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Be Awesome to Each Other.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Outter Micronesia, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Outter Micronesia, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Outter Micronesia was endorsed by The Haysidkkgmfmsksksoaoajhaah of Fungoose.
- : Outter Micronesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Outter Micronesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Remote Election Administration".
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Radio Standards Act".
- : Following new legislation in Outter Micronesia, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Outter Micronesia was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Tariffs and Trade Convention".
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Collective Bargaining".