The TNI Empire of Oud-Heverlee Leuven is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 8.784 billion Oud-Heverlee Leuvenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 55.6%.
The very strong Oud-Heverlee Leuvenian economy, worth 386 trillion Silver Sovereigns a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 43,963 Silver Sovereigns, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, divorce is illegal, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and all streets are privately owned toll roads. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Oud-Heverlee Leuven's national animal is the Wolf, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven relocated from Lazarus to The Rejected Realms.
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven altered its national flag.
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven ceased to exist.
- : Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and Largest Populations.