The Republic of Ottawa land is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 312 million Ottawans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 22.4%.
The Ottawa landian economy, worth 20.6 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,887 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
A suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, write-in candidate 'Leader Sucks' is perennially popular, and weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law. Crime is totally unknown. Ottawa land's national animal is the Groundhog, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ottawa land was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Ottawa land was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Ottawa land was endorsed by The Merry Poppyns of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Ottawa land endorsed The Empire of Madhonia.
- : Ottawa land endorsed The Republic of Ridehale.
- : Ottawa land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Ottawa land endorsed The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Following new legislation in Ottawa land, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in Ottawa land, write-in candidate 'Leader Sucks' is perennially popular.
- : Following new legislation in Ottawa land, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Tepertopia, Holota, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Erinor, Scu Greinne, Drystar, Belschaft, Bleakfoot, Gidonia, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Beepee, Volaworand, The Altan, Bawkie, Treir, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Lyland, Yeses, Aschenburg, Land Without Shrimp, Nova Montron, Seliyan progressive Islands, Xenianianopia, Unojo, Pamela And Hepatitis, HORLALEK, Centristvill, Walloonia, Si-topia, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Corgitopiaa, Japanese Federal Republic, Darakin, Blondiesland, Linden Oak, The naked people, Farengeto, Conexia, Alaninia, Avalonica, Zosnor, North Kanuckistan, Rebel-topia, Concrete Slab, and 34 others.Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Great Andora, Poopisiya, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, Linguiniland, Bichedder, Eskvenn, Page 53, Sedunn, Idiono, The United Expanse, Escevola, Enplatia, Greater Scottdascoda, North Catimestistrianes, Zataras, The Republic Of Williamsburg, Eternal Memedom, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Ralphburg, Westenhald, Hakk Fiss, Tughampton, Ceutalia, Sodor and Mann, Gonrati, New Belgrade, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.