|Faith||The Royal Covenant of Cheese|
The Royal Trade Confederation of Otoro is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Royal Chairman with a fair hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 2.848 billion Otoroans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castellum. The average income tax rate is 34.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Otoroan economy, worth 548 trillion Royal Arches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 192,504 Royal Arches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Some of the country's most famous photographers are animals, interest in globalism never flags, Royal Chairman can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini, and cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Otoro's national animal is the Golden eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Royal Covenant of Cheese.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, Royal Chairman can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, some of the country's most famous photographers are animals.
- : Otoro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Royal Chairman to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go.
- : Following new legislation in Otoro, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Otoro changed its national faith to "The Royal Covenant of Cheese".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Snorlaxia, Viperreich, Republica JIM, Aelhaeran, Neo Jewsalem, Octal, Kaputer, UNDelegate, Arbonium, Xestris, Hellbardia, Zenzibar, Scientia Major, Egoistic Markets, Kaljutistan, Sheepcote, Luciferio, Greatsvil, Pavonesia, Concorcadia, The Republic Of Akanalid, Darren j, Angelless, Saint Theodora, Liberamentis, The Strasbourg, The Glorious Republic of America, Cat eating fish, and Alanzo.