|Capital||The Burning Fire|
The Federation of Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.059 billion Charles Calvins hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Burning Fire. The average income tax rate is 63.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Royal Shinegn economy, worth 104 trillion Sans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,130 Sans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sullen teenagers in bright orange 'community payback' onesies can be seen picking litter at the roadside, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by, a major religion has been named as Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat's national religion, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat's national animal is the Cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Following new legislation in Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat, citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities.
- : Following new legislation in Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat, a major religion has been named as Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat's national religion.
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Following new legislation in Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by.
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
Endorsements Received: 82 » Irminsulia, The Seven Provinces, Purgatio, Ausvelt, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, Weltbeherrschung, Dauershire, Saint Domingo, GanymedEuropa, Northern German Federation, Outer Sparta, Mons Graupius, Invernessia, Republic of Satherland, Imperium Anglorum, The Champions League, Grodisze, Rivierenland, Maritzal, Elisabethshagen, Abject Ludicrosity, Nea Europa, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Super Happy Land, The New Nordic Union, Thracia and Crimea, Chioganah, Germany Third Reich, Someseni, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Dark Matter, An Clar, Nuweland, Soviet Krussia, Socialist Balkans, St Scarlett, South St Maarten, Leszno, Ansington, Brakanistan, Leranditale, Puerto Thelosia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lieges, Sienkahn, and 32 others.Wessex and Cornwall, Slavonia and Srijem, Cytadela, Shaor, Durlia, Chronus, New Ylicia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, North of Americas, Enway, Meropis, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Prussian-Union, The Mongol Plain, Crestphalia, Owlograd, Mallesia, Savinecross, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Nardin, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, and Othenhiem.