|Leader||Sri Sultan Archadia|
The Philosophiae Monarchy of OspasiA is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Sri Sultan Archadia with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.161 billion Spasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mangkujagad. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.2%.
The frighteningly efficient OspasiAian economy, worth a remarkable 1,159 trillion Zenies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 126,580 Zenies, with the richest citizens earning 9.2 times as much as the poorest.
Employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, recognizing the OspasiAian flag qualifies you for citizenship, and students learn how to disarm mines before understanding basic arithmetic. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. OspasiA's national animal is the White Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Kejawen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : OspasiA was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : OspasiA was endorsed by The Confederation of Thuringia Reich.
- : OspasiA endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : OspasiA endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Following new legislation in OspasiA, students learn how to disarm mines before understanding basic arithmetic.
- : Following new legislation in OspasiA, recognizing the OspasiAian flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in OspasiA, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in OspasiA, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : OspasiA voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : OspasiA was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Zavea, Farrakhan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aqueira, Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Melon feud, Yoshiterra, Pettlland, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, Aandruzognivia, Dead I Jack, Volsar, United Kraven, Magrinia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Morover, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Nakena, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, and Thuringia Reich.