|Leader||Innocent Perikeme Arnold|
The Free Land of Osimiria is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Innocent Perikeme Arnold with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.78 billion Osimirians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nnukwu Ulo. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Osimirian economy, worth 876 trillion olaochas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 183,299 olaochas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, homophobia is off the menu, and the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime. Crime is totally unknown. Osimiria's national animal is the black panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, arguments about toilet seats being left up or down get surprisingly heated.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in Osimiria, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Osimiria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Whitachi, Morgannwg Prydein, Creeperopolis, DragonBorn Clan, Holastroma, Asautrem, Parthian Union, Traveling Caravan, Satduskai, Zarexstansa, Kercht, Storkillia, Swadhindekh, Salisford, Beroak, Despearia, Ka78a, Qaratoprok, Ally Mon Deth Islands, Piratos, Pillanderia, Hawkfalcon, Dlakisland, AngelStitch, Tol Falas, Targetwest, Potonchan, Ignian, Hazbin Empire, Vin Sanko, Kavkas, Acetoria, Holbrooklyn, Grensfind, Caidorama, Paniunctus, Neko kuni, Vestorxuivalon, Cimontel, Northern Sinai, Osean Democratic Republics, Uniand Mel Islands, Fratlandia, Northern Monrovia, Wafeshiland, Abersiania, Saint Roberts, The United Australian States, Roricstead, Saidle Din, and 9 others.Pangurstan, Yournarchorld, The Dark Aether, Aztlania, Kasimovstan, Republic of Konisberg, Thee Campens, Not Gagium, and Akrah.