|Leader||King Romail IV|
The Kingdom of Osenfalt is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Romail IV with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, compulsory military service, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 9.491 billion Osenfals hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Osenkeep. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The powerhouse Osenfal economy, worth a remarkable 1,076 trillion Roundels a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 113,399 Roundels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians who misplace decimal points on expense reports are fired for gross incompetence, every week is blindness awareness week, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, and snap elections are called whenever there's a chance to increase King Romail IV's majority. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Osenfalt's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aestheticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Osenfalt was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Osenfalt's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Osenfalt's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Osenfalt's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Osenfalt's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Osenfalt was refounded in Osiris.
- : Osenfalt ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Osenfalt was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Osenfalt was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Osenfalt was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 5% for Longest Average Lifespans.