|Leader||Premier Eric Ruhle|
The Federal Socialist Republic of Osea 767 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Eric Ruhle with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 24.276 billion Oseans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serovskaya. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Osean economy, worth a remarkable 5,537 trillion Roubles a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 228,114 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Osea 767's national animal is the Yaroslavian Bear and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Osea 767's influence in Greater Dienstad rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Osea 767 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Osea 767 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Osea 767 voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Osea 767 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
- : Osea 767 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Osea 767 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Osea 767 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Osea 767's influence in Greater Dienstad rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Osea 767 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
Endorsements Received: None.