|Capital||Nexus Sector 03|
|Leader||Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon|
The Incorporated States of Oscalantine is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 16.49 billion Corporate Descent are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nexus Sector 03. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient of Corporate Descent economy, worth a remarkable 6,750 trillion Nexus Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 409,399 Nexus Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,321,087 per year while the poor average 35,304, a ratio of 65.7 to 1.
Robotic spouses prove to be just as imperfect as flesh and blood ones, all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police, the government has returned all business to private ownership, and nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Oscalantine's national animal is the Turtle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Corporate Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oscalantine's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Oscalantine altered its national flag.
- : Oscalantine's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Oscalantine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Oscalantine was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Oscalantine ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Oscalantine was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Oscalantine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Oscalantine's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Oscalantine's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".