|Faith||Cult of Reason|
The Virtuous Republic of Orson Welles is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Augustus with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.463 billion Capitalizts are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stock Exchange. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Capitalizt economy, worth 601 trillion Gold Denariis a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 244,090 Gold Denariis, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,383,869 per year while the poor average 21,049, a ratio of 65.7 to 1.
An increasing number of animal species are named 'Bob', therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, a popular Capitalizt saying is 'wishing upon a fallen jet engine', and consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Orson Welles's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Cult of Reason.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Orson Welles, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Orson Welles was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Orson Welles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Orson Welles, a popular Capitalizt saying is 'wishing upon a fallen jet engine'.
- : Following new legislation in Orson Welles, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Orson Welles, an increasing number of animal species are named 'Bob'.
- : Following new legislation in Orson Welles, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women.
- : Orson Welles endorsed The Republic of Folhord.
- : Orson Welles was endorsed by The Republic of Folhord.
- : Orson Welles was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Giovanniland, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Fujai, Dilber, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Westwind, Fuentana, Psikuta, The Technocratic Ideas, Wickedly evil people, IndyCar Racing, San Diego Islands, Atheist States of Philippines, Desmosthenes and Burke, The Rega, Hamburg Neo, The United Tribes of Bantai, The North American Assembly, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, Q The Almighty, Mathematania, DiscGolfLand, Kittenlicious, Akshireuya, Comia Noracon, Constantinopolisia, Sindria, Arvladma, Tropical Isles, Leukogeras, Common Good, Matism, Liberillia, Condonohia, BIteland, The Undivided, BoxcarJim, Nedtherland, Keri Kelli, Acropylae, Aldesport, Cro Magnon, Albyion Kingdom, Thyrall, Gryphonian Alliance, Arnic, Futuo, Valocke, and 44 others.Xupqeu, Holmani, Champaign, Kiensu, Dreamers for Hope, Yaspica, Archonina, Forcaforta, Atopias, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Antahbrantahstan, Professor thomas, Lodiberdade, Mirchusko, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Shaktirajya, Plarland Amex, Kalla, Ingentis Novus, Lynier, Probablynotverygoodistan, Weratt, Zoran, Willow Gate, Husac, Sensorland, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, India and Bangladesh, Av Libertas Vindex, Lothundy, Galaxy Meows, Podium, Omskin, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, Dowaesk, Vlobbania, Namiona, and Folhord.