The Federation of Oroam is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Kulta Arany with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.173 billion Oroamians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sbarna. The average income tax rate is 59.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Oroamian economy, worth 77.1 trillion Argents a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,692 Argents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, the weather in Sbarna is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings', marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, and Kulta Arany's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oroam's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oroam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, Kulta Arany's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site.
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, the weather in Sbarna is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'.
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of Kulta Arany's most personal functions.
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : Oroam voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Siwale, Unimaginable Doom, Notyoutopia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Religioncord, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Holy Oranz, Xentherida, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Wineclaw, Upper Portlandia, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Shadowrik, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, Selfgradatude, Vazali, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Valdr, American MapleStory, Empy, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, Morrn, Alice Gardens, Pallaith, Malta Comino Gozo, Kwaj, Arcadia of Kasterborous, General COE, Reannia, Vszeklina, Moristia, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Ainsworth, Faxfleet, Diodone, and 13 others.Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Southern Stroraia, Kizja, Rylam, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Necromonia, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, and Zemnaya Svoboda.