|Leader||the Magister Sapientiae|
|Faith||the Superior Knowledge|
The Theocracy of Ordo Lucis is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by the Magister Sapientiae with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.15 billion Ordo Lucisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova Carthago. The average income tax rate is 75.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Ordo Lucisian economy, worth 637 trillion florins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Tourism, Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 202,516 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, citizens have never heard foreign radio, troublemakers just happen to be reassigned to distant mining operations, and citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ordo Lucis's national animal is the holy chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Superior Knowledge.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ordo Lucis was endorsed by The Empire of Haruhi Japan.
- : Ordo Lucis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Ordo Lucis, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- : Ordo Lucis was endorsed by The Republic of Bahnhofstrasse.
- : Ordo Lucis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Ordo Lucis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Largest Black Market.
- : Ordo Lucis was endorsed by The Presidential Republic of Conservative American Republican States.
- : Ordo Lucis was endorsed by The Republic of Bolger.
- : Ordo Lucis was endorsed by The Colony of Kenmoria WA Mission.
- : Ordo Lucis was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Denmark.
Endorsements Received: 76 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Seven Provinces, Saint Domingo, An Clar, Slavorussia, Yahlia, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Schultzheim, Ahma, Troltovia, Wombelland, The New Nordic Union, Ostermarch, Rouvenor, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, North of Americas, Frahnkzaden, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Pilipinas and Malaya, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Northern German Federation, Prussia Kaiserreich, Wessex and Cornwall, Hexace, Pazano, Eritei, Milfgaerd, Lovisa, Unionist Mercia, Hameed, Continental Social Democrats, Lexembourg, Cytadela, GanymedEuropa, South St Maarten, Dizgovzy, Dorpz, Purgatio, Kaspinia, Death Bat, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Nuweland, New Denizland, The Champions League, and 26 others.Germany Third Reich, Rivierenland, Fauzjhia, Chioganah, Supcotia, Jim the Baptist, Novabritannia, Fubuda, Felhaven, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Angleterres, Republic of Satherland, Dyana, Leranditale, Beauprix, Friemenn, Alienage, Pyrithos, Eski, The Kingdom of Denmark, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bolger, Conservative American Republican States, Bahnhofstrasse, and Haruhi Japan.