|Leader||Ordicius Prime Minister|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ordicius is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ordicius Prime Minister with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.921 billion Ordiciusians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ordicius City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Ordiciusian economy, worth a remarkable 4,141 trillion Ordicius Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 379,253 Ordicius Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, every workday begins with group therapy, and both criminals and civilians are DOA. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ordicius's national animal is the Narwhal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ordicius was endorsed by The People's Republic of Euraziea.
- : Ordicius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in Ordicius, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in Ordicius, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Ordicius, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Ordicius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Ordicius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : Following new legislation in Ordicius, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Ordicius, supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale.
- : Following new legislation in Ordicius, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Enggano, Socialist Xlyvania, Nulkia, Ofoten, Draycora, Francomia, Frolacia, Conakria, Vayghr, Florenzina, Mixacruza, Afaenvia, Jeanneva, Chrismark, Ruhnhearth, Vilcey, Dederam, DimensionCrew, and Euraziea.