The Queendom of Ooglyland is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 499 million Ooglylandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bangtan City. The average income tax rate is 24.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Ooglylandian economy, worth 26.3 trillion Oofleses a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 52,689 Oofleses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Therapists can always squeeze in another house-call, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, Brancalandian is the primary spoken language at most major tech companies, and Ooglyland has designated Bangtan City as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ooglyland's national animal is the Silver-striped Oofish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ooglyland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Ooglyland changed its national capital to "Bangtan City".
- : Ooglyland changed its national capital to "bangtan city".
- : Following new legislation in Ooglyland, Ooglyland has designated Bangtan City as its capital city.
- : Ooglyland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Ooglyland, Brancalandian is the primary spoken language at most major tech companies.
- : Ooglyland was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Ooglyland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nova Kobol.
- : Ooglyland was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Ooglyland was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 50 » Qvait, Volaworand, WI SD EA D, Amerion, Marinho Islands, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Treir, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Farengeto, Bawkie, Wallechi, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Auphelia, Wehraboos, Andinla, Aumeltopia, Scu Greinne, Holota, Belschaft, Jehenna, Drystar, Qawe, Kandorith, The Altan, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Beepee, Erinor, Purple Hyacinth, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, LadyRebels, Bichedder, Holy Free, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ceutalia, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Nova Kobol, Ipugao, and The Langburn Islands.