|Animal||Saber Tooth Tiger|
The United States of OoferGangz is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 787 million OoferGangzians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Florida. The average income tax rate is 23.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient OoferGangzian economy, worth 35.3 trillion pesos a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,879 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, babies are a small but significant export, people who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers, and judges are all-powerful. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. OoferGangz's national animal is the Saber Tooth Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : OoferGangz lost the endorsement of The Federal Republic of Kaustubhlands.
- : The United States of Capital AL dismissed OoferGangz as Attorney General of The Democratic Republic.
- : OoferGangz's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : OoferGangz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : OoferGangz published "Test" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : The United States of Capital AL appointed OoferGangz as Attorney General with authority over Communications in The Democratic Republic.
- : OoferGangz published "RP" (Factbook: Overview).
- : OoferGangz's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : OoferGangz's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : OoferGangz endorsed The People's Covenant of SECP.