|Currency||𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 Onfandite Ait|
The Currently Away of Onfande is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kryanswr Vonokweka with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.452 billion Onfandites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cataliér. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Onfandite economy, worth 579 trillion 𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 Onfandite Aits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 167,796 𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 Onfandite Aits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, Onfande's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and major cities run on potato batteries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Onfande's national animal is the Southern Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Freedomᵀᴹ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Onfande voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Onfande was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Onfande, major cities run on potato batteries.
- : Following new legislation in Onfande, Onfande's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Onfande, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Onfande, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Onfande voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Onfande, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters.
- : Onfande was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Onfande, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Kachikawawa, Dustwind, Valentian Elysium, Pianaville, Wysrod, United States of Island land, Clialaad, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Solsevara, Anisopterra, Megistos, Zeganas, Medetas, Liberdon, Blogotopia, Makykay, Creeptopia, Ilfarasia, Ascended Union, Better Indonesia, Tzo, Namakan, Slaytania, Ardelenia, Drewish, Isentran, Northern Nivaria, Point Comfort Colony, Kyrizstanislav, Chip Skylark, Maalemzya, Old Atlantica, Vill Send, The Galactic American Imperium, Iontan, Mastodonia, QuazaFire, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Grungerock, S Mova Derat, Ludens Sapiens, Marxist Germany, Arnesia, The Fortem, Maconshinbernititte, Galimania, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, and 29 others.United Martians, Schudentag, Miliarat, Greater Puptioneberadon, Horacellum, Noohlya, Ner Epiand, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, New Kowloon Bay, Tierra de Platanos, Samonaemia, The Indian Royalty, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, Silvedania, Alemputo, Yellowjacket, Dorab, Testa, Kaltovar, The Wires Empire, Haivon, Grimmywelsh, Mendit Key, Eppur, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, and Violent Trees.