The Five States of Oncarra is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Bachelor with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 2.033 billion Oncarrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ankla. The average income tax rate is 37.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Oncarran economy, worth 210 trillion Atoms a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 103,757 Atoms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes, and landfills fill the land. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oncarra's national animal is the Deathclaw, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Methodist Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oncarra was endorsed by The Republic of Empotia.
- : Oncarra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Oncarra was endorsed by The Robotic Bending States of Wayneactia.
- : Oncarra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Oncarra's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Oncarra, landfills fill the land.
- : Following new legislation in Oncarra, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Following new legislation in Oncarra, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers.
- : Following new legislation in Oncarra, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Oncarra, protests are legal but strictly supervised.