The Republic of Omaha Utopia is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Sovereign with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.019 billion Omaha Utopians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mesopotamia. The average income tax rate is 62.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Omaha Utopian economy, worth a remarkable 3,277 trillion gold coins a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 297,420 gold coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment, no one gossips with Sovereign during diplomatic summits, and sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Omaha Utopia's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Melchizedek Order.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Omaha Utopia, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors.
- : Following new legislation in Omaha Utopia, no one gossips with Sovereign during diplomatic summits.
- : Following new legislation in Omaha Utopia, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment.
- : Omaha Utopia proposed constructing embassies between Ancient and The Rejected Realms.
- : Omaha Utopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Omaha Utopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Omaha Utopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Omaha Utopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Omaha Utopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Omaha Utopia, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site.
Endorsements Received: None.