|Leader||Edmund Kirby Smith IV|
|Faith||that Old-Time Religion|
The Confederate States of Ole Dixieland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Edmund Kirby Smith IV with an even hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 28.136 billion rebels are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Richmond. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient a rebel economy, worth a remarkable 3,530 trillion Confederate Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 125,485 Confederate Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 793,048 per year while the poor average 8,294, a ratio of 95.6 to 1.
People say that smog must be good for you because of its healthy green colour, personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, and nobody is allowed to mention what religion terrorists follow. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Ole Dixieland's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is that Old-Time Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ole Dixieland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Ole Dixieland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Ole Dixieland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Ole Dixieland was endorsed by The Sith Empire of South Aztlan.
- : Ole Dixieland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Ole Dixieland was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Ole Dixieland was endorsed by The Republic of Aholz.
- : Ole Dixieland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ole Dixieland was endorsed by The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.
- : Ole Dixieland was endorsed by The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward.