|Leader||King Darius Banovic I|
The Kingdom of Old World Order is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Darius Banovic I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, national health service, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.613 billion Croats of old world are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zagreb. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Croatian economy, worth 345 trillion Kunas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 132,127 Kunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Rare steaks seem even bluer now, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner, and on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Old World Order's national animal is the Croatian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, rare steaks seem even bluer now.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, King Darius Banovic I is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Old World Order was endorsed by The Holy Empire of KurentSlavija.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, Croats of old world incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, the state pays for care of easily preventable illnesses.
- : Old World Order was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
Endorsements Received: 111 » Republic of Satherland, Quentenia, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Lord Sapre, Saint Domingo, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Slavorussia, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Leszno, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, The New Nordic Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, Evergreen Keys, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Alsted, An Clar, Elisabethshagen, Supcotia, Nardin, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Destyntine, Leranditale, North of Americas, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Wombelland, Jahass, Velosia, Dalmannia, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, New Vorarlberg, Weltbeherrschung, Wiener-Neustadt, Rotenstein, Grodisze, and 61 others.New Touraine, Monte Naranja, Carignanum, Canovium, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Seims, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, NorthPortugal, The Oriental Empire, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Greater Albaina, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Umeria, Northwest Isles, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Dorenstad, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, South St Maarten, Great Hanover, Eski, Valtrona, Christian Terra, Purgatio, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Bareu, Gliesetonia, Bohomo, Maalat, Escalver, Powiat Miechowski, Elania Kingdom, Berlin and Hanover, Robbonia, Estonesia, Greater Bahland, Hallorland, Khuravia, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, The Rebels of Ireland, Trisikistan, Svodarska, A3161, Thracia and Crimea, Namiona, East Kirea, Yebatga, Chronus, and KurentSlavija.