|Leader||CEO and President Sok Mao|
The Corporate Democratic League of Old Khmer is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by CEO and President Sok Mao with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, digital currency, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.083 billion Khmeri are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banlung. The average income tax rate is 7.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Khmeri economy, worth 168 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 155,567 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens, vacationing Khmeri expect to be treated as royalty, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Old Khmer's national animal is the eel, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Old Khmer was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Old Khmer was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Old Khmer was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Old Khmer was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Old Khmer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Old Khmer, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- : Following new legislation in Old Khmer, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Old Khmer, vacationing Khmeri expect to be treated as royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Old Khmer, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
- : Old Khmer was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Noimosini.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Volaworand, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, The Worst army of, New Briantown, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Erinor, Nowa Europa, Jehenna, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, House Ahsanul, Wehraboos, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Merevane, Tsunamy, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Auphelia, Phanama, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Western Fardelshufflestein, Zataras, Brunier, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Vanbella, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Sandaoguo, Beepee, and 31 others.Euro Pacifica, The Imperial Frost Federation, Myhomecountry, Wakandan Tribes, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Scu Greinne, Honey Cake, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, LadyRebels, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Freavia, Populaa, and Ipugao.