|Leader||Emperor Wodov Laporot|
The Former Empire of Oipenta is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Wodov Laporot with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and lack of airports. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.592 billion Oipientians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cueplios. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Oipientian economy, worth 266 trillion Inyders a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 102,724 Inyders, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, Oipientians have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors, and shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Oipenta. Crime is totally unknown. Oipenta's national animal is the Serpent, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Oipientixian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oipenta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
- : Oipenta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Oipenta granted Polls authority to The Republic of Cakeboss as Vice President in The New Habsburg.
- : Oipenta proposed constructing embassies between The New Habsburg and Nassau.
- : Following new legislation in Oipenta, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Oipenta.
- : Oipenta's influence in The New Habsburg fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Oipenta lodged a message on the The New Habsburg Regional Message Board.
- : Oipenta deleted a regional poll in The New Habsburg.
- : Oipenta appointed The Republic of Cakeboss as Vice President with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Embassies in The New Habsburg.
- : Following new legislation in Oipenta, Oipientians have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors.
Endorsements Received: None.