The Dictatorship of Oigrim is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 659 million Oigrimians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Perro. The average income tax rate is 45.1%.
The all-consuming Oigrimian economy, worth 58.4 trillion Oirins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 88,548 Oirins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oigrim's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Oigrim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Oigrim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, hospitals in Oigrim are too busy serving the needs of Confederation of Corrupt Dictators to see Oigrimians.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Perro.
- : Following new legislation in Oigrim, a historic rise in the minimum wage has crushed the economy with inflation.
Endorsements Received: 48 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Jefferson Club, Panthera Order, East Turzikstan, Feuraxia, Marthuania, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Balqia, Deman Kalan, New England INC, Mousto Readia, Trivilin, The Destroyers of Christianity, Anomalokaris, Hellslayer, Fetra, Andoros, Illuminant Bats, Aargovia, United Tatumia, Hunem, East Mordor, The Nat Trote Kure, Cape Canavral, New Sparta Ascendancy, Impits Menouss, Apermania, Shiya, Sparkvernia, Golden Impirial Utopia, Eternal Iron, The land of certain death, Halletia, Anestesia, Ridnez, Reamus, Thorstonia, Greater German Realm, Medici Empire, Verrich Ania, Sllonsonnopia, Complete and Utter Freedom, New Destrucion, Tertania, Systemic Corruption, Holy Land Of Germania, and The Yeetusa.