The Commonwealth of Of Herbshire is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mordechai Yanukovich with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.969 billion Herbshirians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sterlingness. The average income tax rate is 81.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Herbshirian economy, worth a remarkable 1,211 trillion euros a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,090 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-euro mansions, and the government loves seeing the little people fight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Of Herbshire's national animal is the Black Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Of Herbshire was endorsed by The Free Territory of Picuros.
- : Of Herbshire was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rouvenor.
- : Of Herbshire was endorsed by The Republic of Argino.
- : Of Herbshire was endorsed by The Demokraticheskay Federatsiya of Kirostan.
- : Of Herbshire was endorsed by The Bubble Butt of Alba-Nord.
- : Of Herbshire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Of Herbshire, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Of Herbshire, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-euro mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Of Herbshire, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Of Herbshire, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Yahlia, An Clar, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Ahma, The Champions League, Imperium Anglorum, Bohomo, Pazano, Death Bat, Hexace, Irminsulia, The Scheldt, Dorpz, The New Nordic Union, Troltovia, The Seven Provinces, Dizgovzy, Germany Third Reich, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Wombelland, Northern German Federation, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Frahnkzaden, Kaspinia, Red Matter, St Scarlett, Greate San Marino, Rominton, Dark Matter, Rivierenland, Feria-Alkaline, Alba-Nord, Kirostan, Argino, Rouvenor, and Picuros.