The Kingdom of Odin is a massive, safe nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate population of 1.235 billion Asgardians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 37.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Odinian economy, worth 32.2 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 26,099 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, copyright laws have been abolished, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Odin's national animal is the Crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Odin's influence in Thalassia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Odin relocated from Lazarus to Thalassia.
- : Odin was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Odin ceased to exist in Thalassia.
- : Odin resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Odin was endorsed by Botanisma.
- : Odin endorsed The Commonwealth of Duncanheim.
- : Odin was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Duncanheim.
- : Odin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Odin lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.