The Constitutional Monarchy of Odey nugaled is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 981 million Odey nugaledians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, although Healthcare, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 31.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Odey nugaledian economy, worth 38.6 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 39,365 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, auditors are gutting every governmental department, the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself", and inheritance tax has recently been abolished. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Odey nugaled's national animal is the Lions, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Odey nugaled's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Odey nugaled voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Odey nugaled voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Odey nugaled changed its national animal to "Lions".
- : Odey nugaled voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Koem Kab".
- : Odey nugaled was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Odey nugaled applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Odey nugaled resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Odey nugaled's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Odey nugaled changed its national motto to "The country where if u but sometimes you get back more.".
Endorsements Received: None.